Israel Trip 2020
Dates & Times
Jun 3-11, 202012:00am - 11:30pm
Calvary Church is headed to Israel in June 2020! We will be partnering with Eagles' Wings Ministries to visit the Holy Land. We hope that you will join us for this amazing and unforgettable experience.
DATES: June 3-11
Online registration is now open! CLICK HERE TO BEGIN
Be sure to check out this video interview with Bishop Robert Stearns of Eagles Wings Ministry!
Sites Included: (not a final, confirmed list)
Green Pass for all Israeli National Parks
Mount of Olives
Friends of Zion Museum
Masada and Cable Car
City of David & Movie
Nazareth 1st Century Village
Ecce Homo/Sisters of Zion
Holyland Sailing Boat & Lunch
JLM Archeological Park
Beit Igal Alon
St Peter Gallicantu
Garden of Gethsemane
St. Anne’s Church/Bethesda
- Final, confirmed itinerary is currently TBD (as of 8/20/19)
- Additional sites may be added to final tour package by decision of church leadership. If additional entrances fees are charged, it will be added to the per passenger price and communicated.
- Prices include all tips to guide(s), driver(s), and hotel housekeeping, bell staff, and dining staff.
- Eagles’ Wings Ministry Travel departure document kit included.
- Upon arrival in Israel, Eagles’ Wings backpack, hat and Israeli map for each family unit is provided.
- Packages Do Not Include:
-- Travel Insurance: The purchase of individual travel insurance is recommended for each passenger. For your convenience, we offer travel protection through Travelex Insurance Services. Travelex Insurance Services is a leading provider of travel insurance in the United States offering a wide range of customizable options to help meet our tour passengers’ travel insurance needs. A link to receive more information, prices, and to sign up will be given to each registrant in the tour’s registration information and is also include in the terms and conditions.
-- Medical Coverage: We highly recommend that all passengers check with their medical insurance plan to affirm coverage while traveling internationally and to secure necessary medical travel insurance as needed.
-- Meals: Meals not included on the itinerary as well as beverages and items not listed on group menus. Lunches are not included except where noted.
-- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a personal nature including lunches, souvenirs, laundry services, valet services, phone calls, etc.
-- Other Services: Any services not mentioned specifically in this quote/proposal are not included.